Labour Law Compliance / Advisory
Maintaining a reputation for 100% statutory compliance
In a constantly changing business environment, it is important for organizations to be statutorily compliant in order to stay clear of legal issues. Rapido offers services that enable you to focus on your core business while ensuring that you are in compliance with the laws of the land.
We support our clients in all aspects of statutory compliances from obtaining the licenses to handling inspections, by maintaining appropriate registers, records as well as ensuring timely remittances and filing of returns.
- Compliance audit: one-time audits to assess the level of compliance that is in place, including PF, ESI stipulations, regulations and suggestions to improve the level of compliance
- Accuracy and Timeliness: We deliver large volumes of work on time, every time
- Timely compliance with various statutes and labor laws
- Internal statutory audits at clients’ premises to check the maintenance of registers and formats related to wages, labor welfare, employment records, compliance, etc.
- Vendor statutory audits at clients’ premises to check the maintenance of registers and formats related to wages, labor welfare, employment records, compliance, etc.
Submission & Filing
- We assist with the filling and submission of annual returns, PF, ESIC Returns and payment of half yearly and yearly statutory remittance.
- We assist clients in procuring various employment documents from the authorities such as ESIC licenses across the states, CLRA, PF Codes, etc.
Support for start-up companies
- We help companies in obtaining the various licenses and registration required for establishing business in India, including PAN, TAN, excise, customs, service tax, VAT, shops and establishment, factories act, environment, pollution and utility, labour registrations, FSSAI , Fire License , Trade License , Legal Metrology .
Our team can also assist you in inspections, hearings, as well as in closure of notices and summons that may be received from any of the government authorities under the below statutes:
• The Shop and Establishment Act
• The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
• The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
• The Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1965
• The Industrial Establishments (National & Festival Holidays) Act, 1963
• The Profession Tax Act
• The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
• The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
• The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
• The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
• The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
• Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
• Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
• The Factories Act
• Trade License
• Fire License
• Catering Establishment Act
• TNPCB license